Enter any modern home and you are bound to notice floors and carpets. If they are clean you will feel that the home has a nice feel to it, get in to a dirty floor home and you will find yourself repulsed by it. At the work in every clean modern home is a vacuum cleaner that is helping clean the carpets or the floor tiles.
In most homes vacuums are used for much more than carpets they are used to clean upholstery and even walls making them even more vital part of any home. These days it seems vacuum cleaner makers have added a whole suite of other items that can be cleaned using this compact device.
You can now get a vacuum just for car or a vacuum for work shop or garage floor. While these uses are increases the old traditional use of vacuum cleaners to clean home carpets and floor is still going strong.
Using vacuum cleaner for what?
Modern home have become completely enclosed air tight chambers that allow little fresh air to come in side or go out. This results in carpet fibers to accumulate inside the homes or dust partials from outside to come in and accumulate. This along with dust mites and lack of sun light can cause a dangerous situation inside the home – if it is not cleaned regularly. If a home is not cleaned regularly the follow can pile up and cause major health problems:
1. Dust: Dust gives any surface aesthetically unpleasing look. The problems with dust are however not limited to just aesthetics. Dust can also cause serious health issues. Dust inhaled through nose can cause dust allergies. It can also get the lungs and overwhelm the breathing system. Once dust gets in to a home or an apartment it tends to accumulate and it becomes really hard to get it out of a living space. One of the most reliable solutions to dust problem is to use a vacuum cleaner regulars and make sure dust is sucked out of carpet and floor. If someone in the home has a allergy problem then its even more important to vacuum regularly.
2. Clean Up Jobs: Every so often you have a cleanup job at home that requires removal of spilled salt or cleaning up after garage work. Some of these messes can be cleaned up by hand but others require a vacuum cleaner for a thorough job. Use a top rated vacuum and these messes are gone like they never happened. If left un attended these messes can turn in to dust and cause all kinds of health issues.
3. Dust Mites: Dust mites have become an ever increasing problem in the recent times. With homes becoming increasing air tight and virtually no UV light from outside getting in the homes, dust mites grow and thrive inside homes. Causing bites and allergic reactions. In such conditions dust mites are not limited to just the home bed rooms, they can spread quickly in to the carpets and floors throughout the homes, causing a nightmare inside the home. An effective way to control these dust mites in carpets and floor is to use HEPA filter vacuum cleaner. These vacuum cleaners have a special filter that captures dust mites and doesn’t let them go back in the carpet and floor.
4. Common Allergies and Asthma: Those homes that have allergy sensitivities or asthma penitents need to especially make sure that allergy causing partials stay to a minimum level inside the living spaces. Vacuum with HEPA filters can go a long way in reducing the allergies and improving the overall health of a home’s inhabitants.
5. Pleasant Looking Rooms: A clean living space looks and feels pleasant. A vacuum cleaner can help you get a long way to a clean living space. Depending on your floor types, a canister vacuum is good for hard floors; upright cleaner is more suitable for carpet and handheld/lightweight vacs for stairs, car, above floors cleaning, etc.
Regularly using a vacuum cleaner can greatly enhance aesthetics of any home but going the extra mile and using a HEPA filter vacuum can really help improve your quality of life.